Lines of Research
Lines of Research:
- Integrated Urban Regeneration
- Town planning
- Cultural heritage
Official PhD Program:
- Mr. Ícaro Obeso Muniz, "Recent landscape transformations in Oviedo region". Thesis Supervisors: Professor Felipe Fernández García, Department of Geography at the University of Oviedo.
- Mrs. Miriam Alonso Naveiro, "Indicator systems. An instrument to facilitate the development of urban regeneration policies ". Official PhD Program The Atlantic Arc Cities. Cultural Heritage and Urban Development at the University of Oviedo.
- Mrs. Cruz Rozada Ardavín, "Legal solutions associated with the problems of concentration and growth of large cities, metropolitan areas and other supra-municipal entities". Official PhD Program in Law at the University of Oviedo.
- Mrs. Maria Diz Rodríguez, "The legal regime of access to the architectural heritage". Official PhD Program in Law at the University of A Coruña.
- Mrs. Andrea Menéndez Arboleya, "Citizenship and Place: Everyday Geopolitics in the Periphery of the European Economic Area". Thesis Supervisors: Professor Sergio Tomé Fernández and Professor Fermín Rodríguez Gutiérrez, Department of Geography at the University of Oviedo.